The issue of integrity in the conduct of all members of the academic community is assumed by ISCE Douro as one of the most important in Higher Education. With a view to defending, promoting and supporting the practice of high ethical standards of academic integrity among ISCE Douro students, teachers and staff, an Ethics Committee was created at ISCE Douro by order.
ISCE Douro subscribes to the principles and good practices of academic integrity defined in the documents listed below.
The exercise of academic fraud and other violations of academic integrity, described in the documents referred to below, is considered a very serious practice, with the perpetrators being subject to the disciplinary sanctions provided for in the applicable legislation.
- Student Disciplinary Regulation
- ISCE Douro Ethics Committee Regulation
- Disciplinary Statute of ISCE Douro Workers
- European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity (2018 edition)
- ISCE Douro Code of Conduct and Good Practices
- ISCE Douro Student Ombudsman Regulation
- Information for requesting informed consent